Strategic Studies and Research Branch
The functions of Strategic Studies and Research Branch:
- Implementing the studies and researches on the dilemmas that have an impact on the work of the organization and taking into the account all of political, social, cognitive, cultural, educational, legal, economical, security related, environmental and technical matters and others (related to the nature of the organization's work) in order to monitor the mutual influence, both negative and positive, on the work, image and future of the organization.
- Following-up the events that are relevant to the work of the organization and its developments on an ongoing basis through the annual publication subscriptions for the center.
- Preparing periodic summaries (quarterly or monthly) on the results of this follow-up process. This section summarizes the content that is of organization’s interest to invest and then publish it on the public opinion through the direct media or through the publications issued by the center or through the Yearbook (annual strategic magazine) or through any other cognitive activity that the organization sees it appropriate.
- Preparing the materials of the strategic yearbook and publishing it (Annual strategic magazine). Coordinating between the center and similar centers in the country in which the organization is positioned as well as cooperating internationally with similar centers abroad, according to the understanding between the president and chairman of the foundation center.
- Identifying the events in coordination with the organization that the center will consult in its discussion of the dilemmas and setting the treatment paths. That means, for example, representatives of all the public and private organizations and civil society organizations (i.e. unions, associations, and what is similar), social and non-governmental organizations, women's organizations (if found), regional and international organizations in all specialties as well as the ones with the required competence and expertise in the political, social, cultural, media related, educational, legal, economical, security related, environmental and technical fields and others (related to the nature of the organization's work) in addition to the events that the head of the organization in coordination and understanding with the chairman of the center see that is appropriate to be consulted.